YUPO is a synthetic paper that is recyclable, waterproof, and tree-free. The attributes of YUPO paper are great for a wide variety of tasks such as marketing, design, painting, labels and more.
- A slick, smooth, non-absorbent substrate that allows you to capture nuances, patterns, and shapes that were previously impossible to achieve on conventional watercolor and drawing papers.
- Its lifting quality is unique, as it gives you the possibility to return to a painting when it's done and redo specific areas over and over again. You can build up layers of paint like an oil painter working on a canvas, and then take them off to reveal the white of the sheet by wiping it clean. This makes it perfect for beginners.
- Water activates the paint, even if paint was put down months ago. Allow YUPO to dry completely & spray it with a matte-clear finishing spray to seal and protect it. Only use a sealant when your work is complete, as rework and touch-ups become difficult to do after sealing.
- YUPO offers superior strength, opacity and ultra-smooth surface finish. It is Made in USA, 100% Polypropylene, Neutral pH, Acid Free, Waterproof, & Recyclable.
- Prints consistently and effortlessly
- Wipes clean
- Retains brightness and clarity
- Resists buckling
- 10 Sheets
- Made in USA
- Acid Free
- Neutral pH
- 100% Polypropylene
- Acrylic Painting
- Oil Pastel
- Alcohol Inks