This artist quality knives and covers can be used to paint, draw and blend for new techniques and effects. The traditional painting knife has been transformed into a multi-use tool by adding the soft cover. Soft knives are made from a flexible and durable plastic material. Covers are made of a specially formulated semi-absorbent micropore sponge. The foam covers are reusable and feature micropore technology. Great for use with panpastels, water-based colors, polymer clays and ceramics. Finished effects are different to brushes as the brush stroke is eliminated. This package contains 1 pointed knife and 5 pointed foam covers. Knife measures 6-3/4-inch length.
- PAINTING KNIFE - When used with Sofft Covers, this patent designed knife becomes a multi-use and absorbent applicator for art and craft techniques, functioning like a cross between a brush and a knife, made from a flexible and durable plastic material adm the handle shape is based on wooden handle knives, each knife is numbered 1-4 for easy identification of matching covers
- KNIFE COVERS - The innovative Knife Covers are made from our micropore sponge and sized specifically for use with Sofft Knives, refill packs of covers are available
- MICROPORE SPONGE – Made from our specially formulated semi-absorbent micropore sponge material and developed for PanPastel Colors, the sponge holds and releases just the right amount of color every time, non-abrasive for a smooth, uniform finish and can also be used with water-based artist’s media
- UNIQUE SHAPES - Designed specifically for artists and crafters this shape is based on artist's brush shapes to allow a wide range of mark making, vary pressure when using with PanPastel to change line weight
- PACK - 1 Sofft Knife & 5 Covers – Point No. 4. For painting, drawing and mixed media. Knife size - each: 6.7 x 0.4" (170 x 10mm). Cover size - each: 1 x 0.5" (26 x 13mm)