Amazing Casting Resin (also known and sold as Alumilite White) is an easy-to-use white urethane resin that creates a durable casting with perfect cosmetics and intricate details.
- FAST CURING TIME: Cures in 10 minutes. Mix a 50:50 ratio for the perfect casting resin. Amazing Casting Resin has a working time of 2-3 minutes, and is ready to demold in 5-15 minutes. Resin will transition from clear to opaque white when cured.
- PAINT OR DYE: Your cured Amazing Casting Resin can be painted, stained, dyed, tapped, drilled, and machined.
- EASY TO USE: Measure and mix thoroughly a 50:50 ratio (by weight and/or by volume). Pour slowly into mold and allow to sure before demolding.
- MOLD PREPARATION: Greatly enhance the physical properties and curing of your cast resin piece by preheating your mold. This will help the resin set up uniformly to give you a consistent fully cured cast piece.
- AMAZING CASTING RESIN BUNDLE: Kit includes (1) Alumilite Amazing Casting Resin 16 Fl Oz 2-Part Epoxy Resin , (3) 1 oz Mixing Cups, (2) Wood Mixing Sticks
- Product: Amazing Casting Resin
- Color: White
- Mix Ratio: 1:1 by weight or volume
- Pot Life: 2 minutes
- Demold Time (100 gram mass): 5-10 minutes
- Mixed Viscosity (cps): 90
- Specific Gravity: 1.05
- Shore Hardness (ASTM D2240): 72 D
- Shrinkage (in./in.): .006
- Tensile Strength (ASTM D638, psi): 4500
- Elongation (in./in.): 10%
- Heat Deflection Temperature: 185º F